Langsung ke konten utama

TEXT ENGLISH DRAMA

JUST MISSCALL
Cast: Reza, Feby, Diyan, Ghina, Doni, Riyan
Narator: Evita
Genre: Thriller, Horror

The story this time begins when the incident  twelve years ago, in which a young man named Reza moved to a more wide apartment of the residence. The apartment is located in the city of Bandung.

This time Reza assisted by one of his companions, namely Ryan who helped tidy up all his stuff

Riyan: Hey bro! Are you sure will stay in placed this area?
Reza: "You know it? From the beginning I was intend to looked for a place like this. Plus, I wanted to make a small studio in the room. (While arranging his favorite books and directs his gaze to a small room, pointed with his chin briefly.)"
Riyan: "Okay okay. If you need anything, don't hesitate. Don't be hesitate you can ask for help." 

Suddenly Reza's cell phone vibrated. In view name listed in the phone's screen, and a small smile was on his face.

Reza: "Halo honey?"
Feby: "How about your moved? Everything ok?"
Reza: "Of course."
Feby: "Is that stupid cousin was so relieble?"
Reza: (laughed little and he saw Riyan ) "He can always be relied. Hahaha"
Ryan: "Did you guys talk about me?" (With a plain face)
Feby: "I am glad to hear that. Maybe tomorrow I'll stop by to see the apartment. That's all dear. Love you"
Reza: "Ok. Byebye honey. Love you too. Have a nice day princess"

*click* (The connection is lost)

Riyan: "My cousin, say anything to you?"
Reza: "Nothing. Hahaha...." (Walked into the kitchen with a small laugh)

It took about less than 6 hours for Reza and Ryan to clean up all the items belonging to Reza removals, and after all sorted out Ryan decided to go home because it was getting dark.

Riyan: "Well, I'll go home now. Did you're not anything yourself?"
Reza: "Yes, of course. So what?" 
Riyan: "It's ok. It's just that I don't liked this place. Did you don't feel something awkward in apartment?"
Reza: "Ckckck...Stop joked. Did you don't want to eat before you go?"
Riyan: "I can't. I must go home now, my Mom have been waited me. I told him I just went briefly"
Reza: "Aiisshhh! Stupid!"
Riyan: "Hehehe...See you later"

~*-*-*-*~

The day it was the first night for Reza inhabit his apartment.

Because fell bored, Reza dragged his into the living room and grabbed the TV remote to view the broadcasts.

Suddenly, the Reza's phone brezzed from the pocked cellular. Then he looks up the user call name that the inside his cellular phone and be looked it is another number that he didn't knowed. And with the lazy feeling Reza fix up the telephone caller.

Reza: "Halo, who is there?" (Suddenly the connection was lost)
Reza: "Annoying people"
Reza: "I better just shower. Today really make me tired. Euuugghhhh~"

Reza was dragged himself to take a towel and get ready to clean up his bodies weary. How not more than 6 hours he and Ryan too focused on tidied.

~*-*-*-*~

At another place. Diyan, Ghina and Doni were gathered together at home Diyan while have fun to listening their favorite songs.


Diyan: "Hey Guys! Did you already hear removals Reza?" (While eating bread and drank a soda-cola)
Ghina: “Yes. I knew from Ryan”
Doni: “I’d heard, Reza’s apartment is Haunted”
Ghina: (shocked) “WHAT ARE YOU SAY?”
Diyan: "Hahaha the usual things. All the place is haunted. Even around you as well, exactly behind your body." (Replied casually)
Ghina & Doni: (reflexes, Ghina and Doni almost cuddle with their panicked faces, because in fact Ghina and Doni hate mystical things.) "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"
Ghina: "That's not funny!"
Diyan: "Hahaha....." (laugh hard)
Doni: “Damn! You’ve just make me paranoid!” (throw pillows toward Dyan)
Ghina: "Let ask to Reza!"
Diyan: "Video call now!"

Once finished with activities Reza bath, she rushed to the kitchen to see some snacks and take a packet of bread and mineral water. Then his cell phone was vibrating from the pocket of his pants.

*drrttt...drrttt...* (phone vibration noise)

Reza: "Oh, Hi guys! " (menyapa Diyan, Ghina, dan Doni melalui Video call)
Doni: "What everything is ok?"
Reza: "Of course."
Diyan: "Rezaaaaaa......Sorry, if we can't help you picking up moving today. Hahaha but tomorrow we will visit your apartment."
Ghina: "Yessss....Don't forget prepared many foods for us. Hahaha...."
Reza: "No need. You usually only interfere. Hahaha "(Reza laughed small)
Doni: "Aihhh!!"
Reza: "Hahahaha......Sorry, sorry. Come here tomorrow. I want to show you all my little studio."
Diyan: "Ok ok. Ah? By the way, the person who is behind you? I guess you really live alone. "
Reza: "W-what you say?"
Diyan: "Hahaha.....You'd better get some rest. See you tomorrow!"

*click* (The connection is lost)


Ghina: "What do you mean, there is someone with Reza?"
Diyan: "Hah? Isn't it really didn't live alone? I saw someone on the back of his body" (confused)
Doni: "You want to scare us anymore? Haahh damn! I should back home. Ghina, You want to go home with me?"
Ghina: "I have told my Mom to stay here."
Doni: "Oh ok. See you tomorrow!" (Grabbed his jacket)
Ghina: (shook the body of Diyan the daydreaming) "Hey Diyan! Diyaann...Hey!"
Diyan: (realized out of her reverie) "Ah? W-what?"
Ghina: "What's wrong?"
Diyan: "No-nothing" (shook her head doubtfully)
Ghina: "Enough. don't be like that Diyan. Please. I'm just want to take a rest"

Diyan were still silent, try to neutralize her mind and said in her heart that she was hallucinating. Same with Diyan, Reza also didn't understand what he had just heard. Reza feel paranoid bit, but he still get rid of the ugly thoughts and choose to sleep.

~*-*-*-*~

(Next day)
*ting...nong...ting...nong* (the sound of the bell.)

Reza semi-conscious from sleep, disturbed by the sound of the bells continued to ring. Reza was dragged himself and turned the knob on his door. But he did not find any people outside.

Reza: "Well, surely only the ignorant. Calm down, za....Calm down...." 

*drrttt...drrttt...* (call sign)

Reza: "Oh shit! Mobile damn!" (With an expression of shock)
Reza: The mysterious?

Still with the same events. Agains there was no answer. Reza deliberately shut his mouth so that he knows what the purpose of the mysterious constantly calling him. But heard only the sound of breath that sounds pretty heavy. His nape hair stood. Reza think this is the same as he watched televised events such as terror victims cold-blooded murder.

To get rid of the negative thoughts, quickly Reza decided to call it and get a glass of mineral water. Genesis some time ago quite make it taut and slightly dehydrated.

As he sipped his drink, Reza also received a call from his girlfriend, Feby. He also pause activities.

Feby: "Hello dear, forgive me. It seems to this day I can't visit your apartment. I need to finish some business." (Shows guilty face)
Reza: "It's okay. Some other time." (Shows disappointed expression)
Feby: Did Diyan, Doni, and Ghina will come today to visit you?
Reza: "Yes dear. Last night we were just talking."
Feby: "Hmm...I see. Well, I hope you have fun. Then I'll see you, darling. Love you."
Reza: "Love you too my princess"

Newly just landlines ended he with Feby. After a few seconds he receives an incoming call the third time, and this time Video Call from Diyan.

Diyan: "Rezaaaaaaa....Sorry. It seems like today we can't come....again. Hehehe"
Ghina: "Yeah, sorry za. Because today, I will date with Ryan. Hehehe...."
Diyan: "Are you listen what Ghina say? Other times She doesn't have you treat." (Slightly receives a pinch of Ghina)
Reza:" It's up to you alone. My mood isn't good today."
Ghina: "Why are you depressed, Za?"
Reza: It seems I wasn't feeling well. Maybe because yesterday was too tired to do it all alone with Ryan.
Diyan: You'd better get some rest.
Reza: Hmmm....
Ghina & Diyan: Get well soon, Reza.
Reza: Thanks guys. Bye....

*click* (The connection is lost)

He was also the weakest let his sit on the sofa comfortable. Gently massaging his forehead. Has been going on for 2 months Reza didn't feel safe and feel haunted.

*drrtt...drrtt...* (phone vibration noise)

The mysterious again. Reza breathed a huff and decided to pick it up after a few times ignored. This time let Reza started.....


Reza: "Enough of your jokes! You know? Because of you I had nightmares and often behave paranoid for continuous summons disturb me at all times. Actually, what do you want? Talk to me! Do not just be silent!"

Reza not hold a sense of annoyance to the mysterious caller. And finally, the caller opens his voice. But....

?/Riyan: "I'm sorry sir, but I often received calls from this number. I think this call is very important and emergency. And I think also the owner of this number need my help, that's why I tried to call this number constantly. But when I tried to call I have not heard answer anything and suddenly the call was cut off." (Replied the mysterious caller)

Reza also felt there was a hand touched his shoulder the straining.

As a result of what happened Reza for less than three months he lived there, he decided to return home parents who are in the area of Kemang, Jakarta and vacate the apartment.

Until finally the apartment-called haunted it becomes a legend terrible for anyone who ever inhabit. And a long time ago, none of these apartments rented.









END

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik Lagu Yang Mengandung 'IF CLAUSE'

Bon Jovi - Always This Romeo is bleeding, but you can't see his blood It's nothing but some feelings That this old dog kicked up It's been raining since you left me Now I'm drowning in the flood You see I've always been a fighter But without you I give up Now I can't sing a love song Like the way it's meant to be Well, I guess I'm not that good anymore But baby, that's just me Yeah I, will love you, baby Always and I'll be there Forever and a day, always I'll be there, till the stars don't shine 'Til the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme I know when I die you'll be on my mind And I'll love you, always Now your picture's that you left behind Are just memories of a different life Some that made us laugh Some that made us cry One that made you have to say goodbye What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair Touch your lips, to hold you near, When you say your

STRUKTUR ORGANISASI PT. ADHIKARYA (Persero)

Struktur Organisasi PT. ADHIKARYA (Persero) Profile Perusahaan: Architecten-Ingenicure-en Annemersbedrijf Associatie Selle en de Bruyn, Reyerse en de Vries N.V. (Assosiate N.V.) merupakan Perusahaan milik Belanda yang menjadi cikal bakal pendirian ADHI hingga akhirnya dinasionalisasikan dan kemudian ditetapkan sebagai PN Adhi Karya pada tanggal 11 Maret 1960. Nasionalisasi ini menjadi pemacu pembangunan infrastruktur di Indonesia. Berdasarkan pengesahan Menteri Kehakiman Republik Indonesia, pada tanggal 1 Juni 1974, ADHI berubah status menjadi Perseroan Terbatas. Hingga pada tahun 2004 ADHI telah menjadi perusahaan konstruksi pertama yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia. Status Perseroan ADHI sebagai Perseroan Terbatas mendorong ADHI untuk terus memberikan yang terbaik bagi setiap pemangku kepentingan pada masa perkembangan ADHI maupun industri konstruksi di Indonesia yang semakin melaju. Adanya intensitas persaingan dan perang harga antarindustri konstruks

PEMASARAN

PERAN PEMASARAN DAN MANAJEMEN PEMASARAN DALAM MEMASUKI JENIS-JENIS PASAR YANG DIPILIH DALAM KONDISI TERTENTU NAMA : EVITA SANIA YOLANDA KELAS : 1EB17 NPM : 28216429 MATA KULIAH : PENGANTAR BISNIS DOSEN : IZZANI ULFI, S.E, M.IEF   A. PENGERTIAN PASAR DAN PEMASARAN   Pengertian secara sempit Pasar adalah suatu tempat pertemuan penjual dan pembeli untuk melakukan transasksi jual  beli dan jasa. Pengertian secara luas Pasar adalah tempat bertemunya penjual yang mempunyai kemampuan untuk menjual  barang/jasa dan pembeli yang melakukan uang untuk membli barang dengan harga tertentu Ada beberapa definisi mengenai pemasaran diantaranya adalah : a. Philip Kotler (Marketing): Pemasaran adalah kegiatan manusia yang diarahkan untuk memenuhi kebutuhan dan keinginan melalui proses pertukaran. b. Menurut Philip Kotler dan Amstrong: Pemasaran adalah sebagai suatu proses sosial dan managerial yang membuat individu dan kelompok memper